ARTopia's mission is to "provide the perfect place for instruction & experimentation in all art forms in which everyone who enters through our door is content, where creative minds are tested and artful things get done well by people - who are happy to do them".
OUR CREATIVE PROJECTS
Professional & amateur art classes (drawing & painting), "you create and make it": ceramic painting, glass fusing, glass blowing, glass bead making, stained glass, clay hand building,
pottery wheel, mosaics, cartooning, canvas painting & more -
Our Creative Artists
OUR COMMUNITY PARTNERS
OUR "FREQUENT FIRE CLUB"
Ok, so why should I spend my well earned money at Artopia? Because - after 8 visits we will give you a GIFT CERTIFICATE for the average of your spend on your last 8 visits…. Ask for your Frequent FIRE card today.
OUR EVENTS AND WORKSHOPS
Parents head to the Chinook Centre? Shopping? Dinner? Movie?
FRIDAY NIGHTS AT ARTOPIA
Drop your kids off to enjoy
Pizza and Drink; Ceramic Painting, Movie and fun with their friends
All Included For Only $25+tax from 6-9 pm
Kids Night Out is suitable for children aged 4+
AND a break for the parents for 3 hours!
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED BY 8 PM THURSDAY EVENING
Kids PD Days @ Artopia
From 1 – 5 PM ($50 ea.)
Each child will complete 3 projects; one each in glass fusing,
ceramic painting and clay hand building
Nov 21 and 28
Jan 30; Feb 12 and 13
Mar 20; April 17
May 15; June 26 and 30
University College Student Night
- 10. They didn’t go to Artopia’s University/college night
- 9. They didn’t go to Artopia’s University/college night
- 8. They didn’t go to Artopia’s University/college night
- 7. They didn’t go to Artopia’s University/college night
- 6. They didn’t go to Artopia’s University/college night
- 5. They didn’t go to Artopia’s University/college night
- 4. They didn’t go to Artopia’s University/college night
- 3. They didn’t go to Artopia’s University/college night
- 2. They didn’t go to Artopia’s University/college night
- 1. They didn’t go to Artopia’s University/college night
University/College Students Save 30% Thursdays from 7-10 PM
* Any activity *
GLASS BEAD MAKING
Check us out on contagium TV
Glass Artist Instructor Charissa HongGlass Bead Making, also known as Lampworking
is a type of glasswork that uses a gas-fuelled torch to melt rods of clear and coloured glass.
Once in a molten state, the glass is formed by shaping with tools and hand movements.
A large selection of Jewelry findings will also be available for purchase, which
will allow you to complete your project and impress your friends.
This includes Pandora and Persona.
Click Here for More Information
- Cost: $98 + GST (2 hour class)
- # per class: 2 max
- Min age: 14 years old
- Safety Waiver: will be required to sign here
- Info about torch work
- Info about the glass you are about to use
- Instructor demo
- Professional instruction
- All supplies
- Findings available to purchase